Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Longing or Obsession

There's this craving, a desire within. Like a hunger ready to devour. My pulse quickens, lungs gasping for air. Every inch of my body tingles. The ground beneath me gives way, and I reach for you. Looking for a response, nothing from your lips.

But your body.... oh your body.... It knows it. A need inside you, waiting to give way. Festering like a disease, slowly over taking.

Don't fight it, lose control. Our bodies will be one, together. Collapsing in the silence. Vacating these empty feelings.

Come to me, seek me out. Such passion you feel. I can see it in your eyes. Lust sought me, pulled me into you.

I only ask one night, a brief memory. A treasure to cherish, buried in my heart.

So now I go to dream. Slumber will show you to me. Our sex will be one, our love stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment